The Chicago Pneumatic QRS is the leading rotary screw compressor for service or light industrial applications. Specially designed for high performance, efficiency and reliability the QRS rotary screw compressor range will meet the compressed air demands of a tire shop, maintenance shop or paint shop.
- Small Footprint – The QRS rotary screw compressors can be base or receiver mounted, with or without dryer to have a compact and all-in one system.
- Fast & Cost Effective Maintenance – No wearing parts: increases reliability and reduces maintenance costs.
- Built to Last – Designed for continuous duty and very hard working conditions.
- Low Noise – Quiet by design, the QRS can be installed almost anywhere, without disturbing your working environment.
- HP: 7.5
- ACFM @ 150 psig = 21.2
- Tank: 60 gal – ASME/CRN certified
- Oil Capacity: 2.5 L / 0.66 Gal
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 57 x 24 x 50 in.
- Shipping Weight: 468 lbs.
- UL, cUL and CSA approved control panel
- NEMA 1 electrical protection